Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Gribin Ridge, Lliwedd




Yesterday Bryn took Dave & Ian up the North Ridge of Tryfan whilst I caught up on some admin here at home. I have updated the location articles on the website - read them here for inspiration on places to visit. Last night Bryn and I ran a night navigation exercise for the Llanberis MRT whilst today I took Dave & Ian over Lliwedd via the grade 1 Gribin Ridge in lashing rain and hail! This evening we had a rescue where two males were lost on the Pyg Track on Snowdon!

2 comments:

Richard Down said...

Spotted your review of the Snowdon Horseshoe in Trail magazine and then saw this. I nipped up here in thick clag not too long ago and really enjoyed it. I popped a blog post up about it too.
I've linked to this one from it as you're a bit more of an authority than me - a weekend plodder - but am really enjoying going through your posts.

Rob Johnson said...

Nice one, thanks very much. Yes a great route - happy scrambling! Rob