Monday, July 18, 2011

Another satisfied customer...

Hi Rob, I couldn’t afford to go on one of your qualified courses but fancied getting in some practice for Nepal so I went with a different company called “budget mountain bodgits”. Nice people but I have to say their attention to detail was a little slack. I did have a slight issue with the climbing gear, especially the rope which to me looked a bit past it’s sell by date. I managed to top out but don’t remember the guy below making it, guess he lost his nerve and climbed back down. Funny though, he didn’t meet us in pub afterward either??

When we hit the snowy mountain top, Mr Bodgit had a very strange abseil technique, it was a bit like vertical glacading, just like hang you over the edge. Very exiting but it did hurt a bit. Anyway, I’ve decided I shall stick with your courses in future…a few pictures of my experience attached :-)


Simon 

No comments: