Monday, February 24, 2014

Norway Thank You


Hi Rob, firstly, massive thanks for arranging and ensuring the most wonderful week in Norway, full of fun and amazing ice climbing. I had not dreamed of doing such stuff, it was totally brilliant, the most fantastic sense of achievement every day.

Please thank Huw and Dave for me. They were great, the three of you making a dream, who offered encouragement and challenge in exactly the right quantities at the right times. I really enjoyed the support from the group, which made it a very fun and friendly trip. These are magic ingredients.

When I get to work tomorrow I will sort out booking for the 3000ers in April (tell Andy I need his top training tips) and Norway next February.

Finally, I am so jealous of people booked on your Skye trip. Should you get a cancellation, you'd be pushing at an open door.....

Thanks again, Rob. Another Expedition Guide triumph.

Jude - Rjukan Ice Climbing - Feb 2014

Read more testimonials on our website here: http://www.expeditionguide.com/testimonials.php

No comments: