Friday, September 12, 2014

Thank You

Hi Rob,
Had a great couple of days’ scrambling on Thursday and Friday with Bryn. It has given me a perspective on what is involved in grade 2 and 3 scrambles and plenty to ponder. I found the Dolmen Ridge hard work (not fit and flexible enough!) but seemed to find my rhythm a bit more on Cneifion Arete/North West Face. Good company in Bryn and John (on the first day) and good instruction from Bryn made it enjoyable as well as tiring. Please pass on my thanks to Bryn.

All the best, Andy - Advanced Scrambling - Sept 2014



Hey Rob, how's it going?

How were the Julian Alps? You going back next year?

Sorry it's taken me a while to get in touch, I meant to email you sooner. Just wanted to say thanks for a great trip - I had an amazing time and so did the old man (although it took him over a week to stop moaning about his knees)! Going back to work on the Monday upset me.

Anyway, onto the next trip I suppose! Can't wait for Morocco. If it's anywhere near as good as the Swiss 3000's it's going to be awesome.

I would also like to take the last place you have on the Scottish Winter Mountaineering in May.

Also, as mentioned I'd like to join you for some scrambling in Skye followed by some climbing on the sea stacks. Let me know your thoughts and we can get something planned :)

Anyway, hope all is well.

Dan

Swiss 3000's week - August 2014

No comments: