Saturday, January 24, 2015

Photos, Filming & Lecture

It has been a busy few days. On Thursday I was filming for the winter program of The Mountain which is a 6 part series coming soon to ITV and featuring the lives of people who live and work on Snowdon. After the filming I jumped on a train to London and spent yesterday doing a photo shoot for an advert that I have been employed for. I am the face of a print and film advertising campaign for a large IT company and will put the finished results up in the next few weeks, the photos below give a flavour of the fun I am having along the way!




Tonight I am giving a lecture at the Siabod Cafe on some of my own films, in aid of the LLMRT and then I am out filming again for the first couple of days of next week for the ad campaign - all good fun! 

No comments: