Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Snow, snow and more snow

It has continued to snow most of last night after yesterdays dumping, creating high hopes for what could be an amazing winter season here in Scotland. On this course I have fellow MIC and friend Dave working with me and he has teamed up with Simon & Charlie this week whilst I have been with Jim and Andy. With more fresh snow on the mountain and more strong winds we gave the boys some options this morning. I headed to the Ice Factor with Jim & Andy who were both keen to work on climbing technique whilst Dave took his team up the North Ridge of Stob Ban.

The roads were dicey first thing but the highways team have done a great job and they were soon clear. We had a great coaching session at the Ice Factor and the other boys enjoyed their mountain day, being beaten back from below the summit in deep snow and strong winds but loving the experience!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun was had by all I bet.
Send my regards to Andy please Rob.
Shem