Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Thank You

Hi Rob
Thank you for taking me on with the group at Fort William on 9th - 13th March. It was an amazing experience - one that I have always hoped for and never quite achieved. You were so supportive towards the whole group that we were able to achieve more than we had expected was possible. I particularly loved getting up on to the icy snow on Aonach Mor and using the ice axe and crampons. I am looking forward to exploring more mountains in winter next year!
Rachel sent me your film of Ben Nevis - well done! It is very exciting. It must have taken you quite a time, with climbing the Ben as well as all that filming. I have sent it on to my sons and they are very impressed! They have both climbed the north face of the Ben, one in winter.

Keep up the good work!

Best wishes
Elspeth Brien - Winter Skills Feb 2015

No comments: