Saturday, June 13, 2015

Thank You

Hi Rob

Thanks for lasts week's excitement. Tracey and I had an absolutely great time. I think our work colleagues are fed up hearing about our adventures.
You covered all the things we wanted to "tick off" and got us leading a route in the rain too! I don't think I'll ever forget the exhilaration and satisfaction of the sea cliff at South Stack on such a windy day! Yet another successful holiday where I have had the mickey taken by the two of you all week.

I've posted up some photos (although I have still got the videos to process).

Whilst the one of you in the storm shelter is a classic, the one of you giggling at South Stack is brilliant.

We're already looking forward to our next marriage guidance holiday... 6 weeks to go!

Thanks again

Richard - 5 days private guiding - June 2015




No comments: